- Antispetic skin cleanser. Kills harmful bacteria/germs. For personal hand hygiene to help to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Warnings•For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask, consult a doctor, physician, health care practitioner, health care provider, health care professional if irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Active ingredient (w/w): Ethanol 70% (Technical grade)
- Inactive ingredients: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycerin Hydroxypropyl Guar, Citric acid
||Units per case
Adults only. For occasional and personal domestic use. Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
Report any incident to: Health Canada